The checklist is coming along fine at this point. I did make a couple minor tweaks to the list, so if you are using it you can look out for them. First of all…for those of you who have entered data into the database, you might have noticed that the “Card Text” entry was getting truncated if the text was over 255 characters. That has been fixed. I have it set a lot higher than that now…so unless there is a huge text block on the back of the card…you should be able to enter all of the text on the back of the card.
Secondly, I have made the checklist page wider. This will allow anyone looking a the page to add more columns to the list and not have it all be scrunched together. You need to have a monitor wider than 1300 pixels to support this though.
Finally…I added a couple of Disney’s Animal Kingdom cards to the database tonight, and it went fine.
319 records and counting! My goal is to get all of the NT cards into the database in the next few weeks, so stay tuned!
Until next time…